Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: work grrrr

Post Thanks / Like

work grrrr

wish i could chat on here all day this is such a great forum and I have learned so much already... but im off to fix teeth "sigh" id rather be crocheting!

2. Likes Barbara G., Landon, lacysauntdoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You're a dentist? Dental Hygenist? Loan Collector? No wait, you said FIX teeth!! I can't spell, sorry! Well, I am sorry you can't be here too, but I hope work goes by for you smoothly and we'll hold your seat for ya!!

Happy Dental Doing, LOL

Landon

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahh...wished you could be here too! See you when you get back! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    I've said it before I admire all of you still working and trying to crochet on the side. There are not enough days in the year and not enough hours in the day to do all that we want.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can say that again!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember them days....If it wasn't for my disability....

9. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear ya, Anaisa. What I wouldn't give to be able to have a job to go to. So, I am trying to build up my business which I wouldn't be able to do if I worked full time. Well, maybe I could, but it would take me much longer to do. It is a tradeoff, it has it's pros and cons. I still wish I could rip and roar like I used to be able to do! I have difficulty pacing myself!! After all these years, I still have difficulty pacing myself!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey your own business? cool what is it? Sorry if you said it before and I've missed it....I am thinking of a booth this winter...better get back to it. Yeah, Kareng should know about this too....I had an OKC (please don't ask for the full spelling lol) even thought it wasn't cancer (thank goodness) it was large and very aggressive....so much so that my lower mandible had to be disected (had a hole) and replaced w/ my fibula...there are some days I think I will go insane w/ pain.... every day I just push through it.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry about your health but you seem to be handling it well. Pain is a ongoing companion for me but I just say I can always take a pain pill if I need to and then I don't usually take one. I hate the feeling of being dopey. I will be praying for you to be able to get ahead of the pain. Talk to me on the private message whenever you need a sounding board.

13. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I make fine quality beaded jewellery, learning to crochet, I do a blog about learning to crochet, detailing out as best I can. The 2 links in my siggie are to the shop on Etsy and my blog.
    When I first got sick, I was in horrid chronic pain, I had really bad days and few lesser pain days. I really understand people who commit suicide from unrelenting pain. The meds I am on now really help with the pain control, plus I lost 163 pounds and that really helped a lot too.

Girl, I feel for you! I push through too, don't want to think about the alternatives! When was your surgery or your mandible?