Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

No wonder the Marx Brothers were famous.....

Those guys were really talented! LOL How pathetic am I, I am just now figuring this out? LOLOL Turner Movie classics or Turner classic movies, whatever....has had a couple of their movies on. WOW! Chico really played the piano beautifully! And Harpo and his harp. WOW!!!

Plus, they were so funny too. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to watch older movies or those about history. I hated history in school, but now days I find it intriguing!

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    isn't that the strangest thing? I was the same way! I love it now and old movies? There were some really good movies made back then!! The History of Mankind is on now and OMG! What a cast! Vincent Price, Agnes Moorehead, Groucho Marx, Ronald Coleman, Victor Lorre and many more!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a hard time w/ history in school too...well, from where I was born it was ok, but when I moved here it was weird, no enthusisum and it was dry. Now I'm like....that's true? NO WAY GET OUT! My hubby is part Native American and I couldn't BELIEVE what I learned from his family vs what I learned in College.

Post Thanks / Like
    Part of me is afraid to ask, but what did you learn from his family as opposed to what you learned in college?