Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet History - America Part Two

This site provides additional information including the Yarn Story and Crafting for Money.

Other resources are also available on the site including archived information, reviews, interviews, videos and a photo gallery.

Here is the link for you:

Finding Crochet's American History, Part 2 | Crochet Insider

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the link Barbi..going through photo galleries give me new ideas for projects. Then I look for something similar and do it. I think only people that actually crochet themselves can appreciate the effort and love put in a work. Knitting seems inaccessible to me, don't know why although I would love to start learning but I always feel discouraged...maybe later i will get into it properly cause I don't want to start and then abandon an item I started.
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    You're very good at finding useful links Barbara G.

@fairynatb I learned to knit first but can only knit straight things--things that don't have to fit. After learning to crochet, I haven't knitted since because knitting takes so much longer than crocheting. However, there are some nice patterns that you can only do in knitting but other than that I don't miss it.