Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Internet blues...

Being born under a wondering star is a neat and interesting way to live...however; these pay as you go (so I'm not locked into a contract and the next place doens't have that service, quiting early isn't ecconomical...), isn't up to par....huges net isn't all it says it is either....so I'm sorry that I've been as slow as my gig because I haven't been able to log on to the site....happy crochet all.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's ok, Anaisa. You are not required to be on site for a designated amount of time. We're glad to see you whenever you can make it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let us know if you are in need of anything with your crocheting. Glad to see you back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anaisa! Join us whenever you can! And let us know what you've been up to! What is that saying-absences makes the heart grow fonder??

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL thanks ya ol'.....I sadly haven't picked up my crochet....but I've been thinking of it often.....I also found a way to work w/ my pay as you go plan....so thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    We really do miss when a old timer!? doesn't post for a while but we understand that life gets in the way. Good to see you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Poor computer service flat out STINKS!! How is the pay as you go working out for you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the reason we got it was because we ended up in a place that the Major plans just flat out didn't work...dead zones. It was cool, when the little store we went to was out...would you believe the WHOLE town was out?! LOL....So the pay as you go was...eh; it let me on to this site just fine and email....but once our daughter came; she likes to download...etc; so we got a larger pay as you go plan and after two weeks it was slower than molases! I couldn't get on to email....this site would bounce me off....so I was fairly upset cuz it was costing us a good 65 dollars....but the guy told us how to fix it and we will see for this month...but it's better than having to cancel early and get all them fees.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I can believe the whole town was out. I live in a small town up in the hills of the Missouri Ozark Mountains. Pickins' here are slim at best. We don't have a lot of options for hardly anything. I think maybe 2 cell phone carriers work up here? We have 2 choices for cable, no wait, 3 I think. Charter, AT&T and Hughes net but that is for out of town.

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in the boonies and never had cell service until I got a LG phone and it is a netphone. I pay less than $30 a month for cell service as a pay as you go plan. I have my internet through my phone company and I never knew there was a internet service that you signed up for with a contract. Learn something every day!