Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

New Season of Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice

Does anyone watch either of these shows? I have been watching since the beginning and have grown to love most of the characters. I was really disappointed with how the first episode of Grey's went this season.Last season they left half the cast stranded in a remote location following a plane crash. This season it opened 30 days later and never told you how lopng they were there, how they got rescued, etc. From the promo for next weeks show it looks like they may still go into all that but it was a little disconcerting.

And I am not sure I really like the new format for Private Practice at all!

What did you think?

2. Likes audie458, marybethblus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, can't say that I have watched either one. I am/was a HUGE ER fan, I really miss that program!! I wonder why it isn't running on syndication?? How many times do we have to watch NCIS early reruns or Sex in the City?? I mean, really!! LOLOL I don't like it either when big obvious questions aren't answered!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to watch Grey's Anatomy-but it's on too late at night! I have to get up early to go and babysit for my grandchildren!

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, for shame!! I could watch NCIS every single day and not get tired of it. I just got the DVDs for season 9 and enjoying them very much. About 3x a year, my gf and I have our own NCIS marathon and watch as many episodes as we can in one weekend. I am also a HUGE fan of Bones!! Absolutely love it. Anyone else hooked on Bones?--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    I watch greys and was so disappointed that pretty much everyone I like I dead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where Is everyone? Are you all skewing the Neilson ratings by watching GA? Downsizing means no TV for me...which is okay 'coz I can't watch TV and crochet or read a book at the same time. I can walk & chew gum with very few mishaps...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Theresa:
    I love Gray's Anatomy but was very diappointed when they left us at the crash sight wondering what was next and went into the new one for the season.Shame on them!!
    JoannMaggie In Ohio.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the preview for this week's episode and they are going back to the crash site and picking up where they left off last season. I think they did it that way because the actor playing Mark Sloan was leaving the show and they had to wrap up his story line maybe? Anyway, I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow night's episode!

Quote Originally Posted by crochettoo View Post
    Hello Theresa:
    I love Gray's Anatomy but was very diappointed when they left us at the crash sight wondering what was next and went into the new one for the season.Shame on them!!
    JoannMaggie In Ohio.

10. Likes nothingnowhere liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Greys A and Private Practice New shows have started again!

Yea. I Love Both shows and was wondering why they started Grey's the way they did???? Oh well, glad to have Both shows back on again!

Post Thanks / Like
    I loved/hated this week's episode. It did fill in many of the missing details but some parts were so sad! Lol - I guess that's why I watch - to get my weekly cry out! ha!