Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Any Criminal Minds Fans Here???

It's season premiere is on tonight!! I can NOT wait, I LOVE this program. Anybody else gonna be watching it?

2. Likes libertylady64, calicat, marybethblus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Landon,

How was the show tonight? In the past, I have watched Criminal Minds. Tonight, I watched the movie S.W.A.T. with my sweetie for a bit! It is that time of the year to have new shows starting up!

Post Thanks / Like
    No, I didn't. Today was one of my paydays and I had to do some shopping. Was at Wal-Mart, as usual. Will either see it on the internet or wait for reruns of it. I love Thomas Gibson. His mother lives in Summerville, about 15 miles from me. She was my Crime Victims Advocate 15 years ago and a more compassionate, caring person you'd ever want to meet.

5. Likes Barbara G., Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i will be taping it and watching it this weekend!

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I NODDED OFF!! Somewhere in the middle of it. I woke back up, but I can't believe I fell asleep during it. Oh, well, life goes on.............I'll find it online some where.

What did yawl think of the new agent?

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, I to fell asleep. But my roommate says I do that all the time. I woke up and law and order was on so someone changed the chanel BUT The agent from Crimal minds was on there. The girl who all thought had gotten killed recently.

Post Thanks / Like
    Billiebob, are you saying the Emily Prentiss was on Law and Order? Cos they killed Emily off but they brought her back for a while on CM. I am not following you, sorry!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes like I said Im not sure were she works on law and order. (police or attny.) so Saturday its suppose to be on as a repeat. I hope to watch and see.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I watched it and then flipped through commericals and saw her on Law and Order SVU...I watch criminal minds when I get a turn w/ the tv. I'm not really a tv person, so when ever my hubby is in the room or walks in I just hand it over...but he was tired and I watched it; the new agent was good...I like the twist they already have w/ her w/ the beurou (can't spell this am).

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, the twist with whats-her-face? Oh, what is her name!! The blond alcoholic, the boss. I am drawing a blank, LOL Boy, she minces no words, but I miss Emily!!!