Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

NCIS Season Premiere Tonight

Anybody an NCIS fan? Mark Harmon is still gorgeous!!! Tonight is the 10th season premiere! Just a couple of hours away......

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow really I didn't know it has been on tv that long lol.. must watch tonight...

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Me neither! Just found out tonight!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love NCIS!! I don't know if I will get to see the new season. My sweetie likes NCIS, too. But, he prefers to watch NCIS when they are having marathons and it is on the television all day long. I wish I could sit down and watch it with you!!

I would love to get a Netflix account and watch the episodes back to back from the very beginning! When they do the marathons, the seasons are all mixed up.

Post Thanks / Like
    YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!! Am a die-hard NCIS fan. Also NCIS Los Angeles. Can''t wait! Have to get season 8 & 9 and watch my own marathon.
    Last edited by Irishjl; 09-25-2012 at 09:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't it awesome!!??

Post Thanks / Like
    I love NCIS also, I think Mark Harmon is better looking now than when he was young..

Post Thanks / Like
    My hubby is a huge fan...we are missing a few season but we watch it when we have tv channels.....dispite her miss goody goody personality, I liked Sasha....

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the show, but think it's losing some of it's mojo. Tony is beginning to look older than Gibbs. The plot are getting very thin. However as an Man from U.N.C.L.E. fan, it's good to see David McCallum. I hope Jamie Lee Curtis returns. It was fun watching her spar with Gibbs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Harmon got a Star on the thing in front of the Chinese restaurant in Hollywood? Walk of Fame or something like that. I think it is so cool that he and Pam Dawber have been married forever!

I liked Sasha too, OMG, I SOBBED when they killed her off! But, I also think Ziva ROCKS, not to mention Abby, but I am thinking that Abby is getting a little old for the really short skirts??

I miss Mrs Mallard, shame the actress passed away after a truly illustrious acting career. She was hilarious!

I wish they would include Bert the Farting hippo more, he makes me laugh so hard I need oxygen, LOL