Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody watch American Horror Story?

That's the one with Jessica Lange? Is it any good? I really like her, I think she is a very talented actress, loved her in Sweet Dreams and Tootsie.

I just found out that it is on FX. I LOVE horror stories, not bloody for the sake of being bloody but solid ghost stories or horror stories. Unless we are talking about The Ghost and Mr. Chicken, then all bets are off, LOLOL I LOVE that movie, I watch it every Halloween, LOL

So, it is good?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't do horror shows. I like suspense but not the creepy shows. LOL! Sorry - couldn't tell you about this one. Maybe someone can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, you lost me.I am very picky about horror shows. I CAN NOT watch zombie movies and won't watch most others. I can do vampires if not to bloody and violent. My children convinced me to watch Return of the Living Dead and I had nightmares for 2 weeks. The kids were young and they laughed at me! So no, I didn't watch that series. I like all the vampire, werewolf, fairy and witch stories but nothing too scary!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Faye!! The Ghost and Mr. Chicken is a movie made n the early 1960's with Don Knotts. it is hilarious and very cute. I was being silly mentioning it, that's all. It is one of my fav movies and I do watch it every year around Halloween.

I am sorry those movies give you nightmares!! That is dreadful for you! I love scary movies, but not into zombies or werewolves, but I love witch stories. Did you ever see Hocus Pocus with Bette Midler and a very young Sarah Jessica Parker? It is darling, another of my favs! Scary movies with fairies? I am drawing a blank on that, but that could be cos I am only on my second cup of coffee, LOL

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    The old movies are not scary. Don Knotts couldn't be scary if he tried. Hocus Pocus is wonderful. I've seen it many times, The witches of Eastwitch is one that I have seen several times. Those are the ones I watch. I don't like movies where the villian dies and doesn't stay dead. I think it was Cape Fear with Robert ? can't remember but they kill him and he won't stop. I have nightmares from those. I live in the country with woods behind my house and I go out in the dark with my puppies and I am scared of the animals roaming around with me much less zombies or mass murders who won't stay dead. I live 4 miles from a huge prison and a youth center so there could be anything real roaming in my woods. I go out with a flashlight and a prayer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jack Nicholson was outstanding in the Witches of Eastwick. If I had a prison so close to me, I would be scared too.