Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello all :)

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all :)

I'm Laurie and I have been crocheting for many years. I just crocheted a poncho for my 2 year old granddaughter and I have started on a sweater for her.

I recently found a crocheted stuffed camel at the thrift shop that stands about 8 or 9 inches high. I was wondering if anyone out there has a pattern to make him and maybe the whole nativity set. I can't seem to find a pattern for that size on the internet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Laurie,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to have you join!

Here is a giraffe pattern for 8 inches you might like:

Little Crochet Giraffe Crochet Pattern | Red Heart

Here is a nativity pattern:

Nativity Set Crochet Pattern | Red Heart

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Laurie!
    Welcome to the group! I'm making hats for my grandchildren this year: a one year old girl and about to be 4 year old boy. Have not tried making animals yet. Might have to try that next.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Laurie,

Welcome, welcome, welcome to this forum!

Your project idea for a nativity set is quite ambitious at least for me, that is. I've lost time for crocheting during the past few weeks and I'm really missing doing some stitches. I've been quite busy with my online work so by the end of the day, I'm really out of energy to do anything more. I really hope to do one project such as this in the future.

Anyway, that's what I love about this group, there are always new ideas to share which gives one new ideas to create! Hope you enjoy it here like I do!