Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi there.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there.

Hi I an avid crocheter and knitter. I make all kinds of things for my family. I also crochet newborn hats and matching booties for new mom at the hospital I work for in Nebraska. Its very relaxing for me. I have a granddaughter who still has all the items I have made for her since she was born. she is passing it down to her child now. That is so rewarding and makes me very proud. I am married, mother of 6 , grandmother of 18, great-gramma of 5 with a new great grand child due in Feb 2013. We love to camp, play cards, and spent time with my family and friends. I live in northeaster corner of Colorado near the Nebraska border.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Pindyluwho, and Welcome!!!

I am worn out just reading about all you do!! That is precious that your daughter is passing along her prized heirlooms to her daughter.

Do you have pictures of your work? We love pictures!!
    I am glad to see you here!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello..My name is Bobsytwin bobsy for short..I am a widow ...I live in Ohio...I have been crocheting for 45 years ..but just learning to knit..raised 4 children 9 grandchildren .,one died from heart problems when he was 13..I don't see any of them often..in their own world...but have lots of friends and my hobbies...and stay busy...have health problems so rest a lot...making cradle babies now for all the little girls I know and cupcake hats..

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and please ask questions and we will try to answer. We are all different ages and experience but we help each other.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pindyluwho and bobsy ! welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! Congratulations on all the family members and the one on the way! I am sure you stay busy! Glad you are here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Bobsy and Welcome!!

I am Landon, a self-taught newbie crocheter and I am delighted to see you here! Do you have any pictures of your work? We love to see and share pictures!!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! I'm all about family! Wonderful to see a large extended family! My Mom has 13 greats!! So glad you joined us!