Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  58
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody else have this problem??

LOL, I am half serious about this!!! My furry monster kitty, all 11 pounds of him is planted square in the middle of my work space!! How co-dependent am I that I can't bring myself to disturb him?? LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1144[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images Does anybody else have this problem??-sillypooterkitty-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    He is just adorable! Cute picture!

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!! He is my silly fatboy, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    AWWW ! My father in law can't move the kitties when they sit in his chair! So I understand completely. lol

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    He looks like he has settled in. My puppies were asking to be held when I was at the kitchen computer but since I am sitting in my recliner they don't bother me as much. I can't say no either Landon. The only time I am strict is when I am eating. I am not sharing my food!!

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just shows you are a good kittie-mommy!
    I had to laugh yesterday, I had my tote with work in progress laying flat beside me on the floor, went to get a new ball of yarn and discovered my cat Dennis inside curled up cozy as can be! Couldn't even see him at all and he's a BIG cat. I have to crochet often with a cat in my lap, batting at the yarn as I'm working! Just goes to show good people like crochet AND cats and dogs! Caro

10. Likes grandmalane, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    cute...thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Our dogs do the same thing except they will sleep on the news paper as you are tryingto read it lol.
    Very cute pic.

Post Thanks / Like
    lol..everybody w/a kitty has that prob!

The trick is to disturb them anyway...kitty's won't run away from their yarn stash, they just make interesting faces when you pull the yarn and it's under them. I used to have a cat that would sit in my lap while I crocheted..when I turned the project it would roust her and then cover her completely and she would make a game of climbing back to the top of it again. It was "our thing". Turn, Roust, Reclaim...repeat. We never tired of it. lol AND..she only sat with me when I had yarn in my lap! She was husbands cat all the way unless yarn was involved!
    Last edited by CrochetHappy; 09-22-2012 at 09:20 PM.

14. Likes Val, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad I posted this!! Thank you, Anaisa, Faye, Val, Caro, Paige, and Crochethappy !! What wonderful responses I am seeing here!! Smudge does the same thing, if I am sitting in my recliner, he is on my lap. He s my cuddlebug. Sometimes he bats at what I am cxrocheting, sometimes he goes right to sleep and snores, LOLOL

I recently moved my dining table to the living room right by the window. When the sun is streaming in, he likes to be sleeping in the sunlight which now that is on the table, LOLOL I have had hm for 11 years and I just adore him, he is my little buddy..

16. Likes Carolyn1953 liked this post