Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Picture of my bead inventory

Ok, I KNOW what Twinfaye MEANT when she said she wanted to see my inventory, but I can NOT help myself!!! LOL

This is my jewelry inventory: :D:);)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1130[/ATTACH]

Happy Crafting, everybody!!
    Landon
    Attached Images Attached Images Picture of my bead inventory-beadinventory-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, you are nuts but I love your sense of humor. Now show me pieces of your work. I wonder about using Etsy for selling your jewelry. I find so many choices that I usually leave the site. I have never bought anything from there. I think ebay would be a good choice but it has too many options as well. Finding the right venue is probably the biggest job in making jewelry. I only saw bracelets on your site do you have necklaces and earrings?

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOLOL I was sitting here laughing out loud, LOL Yes, I am nuts!!! Most of the time, it is a fun place to be. Sometimes, though, I get the giggles at the wrong time,LOL Oh, well, life does go ON........
    Yes, I make earrings necklaces and lots more!!

I have to run now, but I will be back on later.................XOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like I could have some fun in your inventory! LOL

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a great place to spend a day! What fun!
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I adore creating with my hands! I just get THE biggest KICK out of it!! Ya know, on one hand being disabled and having all the obnoxious health problems I have simply devastated me! I was just crushed when I found out I could never work again. But, for now, if I worked full time, it would interfere with me doing what I love the most. So, I am trying to make the best out of my situation that I can. How dearly I would love to one day, call Social Security and tell them I no longer need my monthly checks because I am self-sufficient through my crafts. I want to do everything I can in my power, to achieve that goal.

Post Thanks / Like
    looks like you are all set up..now lets get busy!

11. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Landon! I think I would have a lot of fun with your inventory too! I don't wear jewlery, but that doesn't stop me from making it! Here's another idea you can do with larger beads-I have made little purses to use as gift card holders and made one with a bead handle! I'll post a photo as soon as I have time! Keep us laughing Landon!!

13. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a question about the yarn or lacenecklaces, what type of bead do you use?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Maryjane! I would LOVE to see the beaded handle.

TwinFaye, that's a really good question, I wsh I had the answer for you. I would imagine that the beads would need to be big enough to string on the yarn. I have lots of gorgeous glass handmade beads that are gorgeous!!