Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Hello everyone from yvonnie!

These are somethings you might like to know about me. I live in south florida. Naturally i like to knit and crochet. I'm better at crocheting than knitting. I also like gardening a lot and it's still too warm for my liking. I'm a professional vocalist, my husband and i
    sing together almost every weekend out of the year. We've been singing together for almost twenty years. I've been crocheting almost that long, knitting seriously for the last three years. I have four grown children and five grown step children.

I love people and would love to chat with everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! Congratulations on singing together for 20 years - that's awesome! Glad you joined us and hope you enjoy the time you spend here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Yvonnie. It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa. I am programmer. I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Yvonnie, welcome to the forum! where do you sing at?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Yvonnie and Welcome!!

I am Landon, a self-taught newbie at crocheting, slowly teaching myself how to knit and my ex-husband used to pay me to not sing, LOLOL That is very awesome that you and your hubby sing together and have for so long!!

Do you have pictures pf your work? We sure do love pics here!!
    I am glad to see you here!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and the more you participate the more you will get out of this site. If you have pictures of your work we would love to see them. I live in SE TN in the very, very country!! I am a twin and I am 62 with 2 adult children and 2 granddaughters and a great grandson and granddaughter.

Post Thanks / Like
    howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    HI Larisa!

That's a very pretty name. If you've posted pictures of your doilies, I would like to see them. Doilies are very intricate and require a lot of patience. I't nice to meet you as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello anaisa! Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello twinfaye,
    being a twin i'm sure has been extraordinary. You are blessed to have great grand children but you are still very young as well wow! I have a few pictures. I need a little time to get to them and post, soon i hope. Thank you for your kind words i will take heed to your suggestion.