Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

My Weight loss pics

I weighed 325 at my heaviest, I lost 163 pounds over a period of 2 years. I lost too much weight and have gained some of it back. I now want to drop about 20 pounds.

Here are some pics.....when I would run into someone who hadn't seen me for a while, well, their reaction was they didn't recognize me. That is a really good feeling!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1067[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1068[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1069[/ATTACH]Look at the pic of myself and the brunette girl closely. What are we standing in?
    Attached Images Attached Images My Weight loss pics-meat325-jpg My Weight loss pics-weightlosspics-jpg My Weight loss pics-blackpants-jpg 

2. Likes billiebob, Val, weightlossqueen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Great job! I need to work on losing some weight! :0(

You did a great job! Keep up the good work!

4. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW Landon! You look great! Do you have any tips or secrets for the rest of us? You do know crocheting has been proven to be a good weight loss strategy?! You hads are always occupied and you don't want the item you are working on to get dirty!! Thanks for sharing with us!

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You Go Girl! You should be soo proud.
    Billie

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    As long as you feel good and healthy....great job

Post Thanks / Like
    Maryjane, I think there is something to that. I usually have popsickles at night (they are in my WW point system) and the last couple of nights I haven't had but one at night not my usual 2 or 3. So maybe we can tell others we are in a weight loss program when we crochet??? Not just sitting around crocheting but doing a workout while crocheting. I get extra points from WW for activty so I will get more points every day. Ok, I am patenting this idea so nobody can steal the idea from me!! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome Landon! are you and the brunette girl wearing the same pants?

12. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great Job. I need to lose alot of weight, been having trouble with my heart. Everythime I lose it, I gain it back. Can't seem to keep on the program.. I get streesed out and I eat...Whats your secret?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Val, we are standing each in one leg of black pants that are a size 30W that I wore at my heaviest weight. I have those pants hanging on my bedroom door. I need to move them to my kitchen!! LOL

Kathy B, I am an emotional eater too. I am working with a psychotherapist to identify what emotions are fueling my eating habits. I get stressed out or even just think about something that causes me anxiety and I head straight for my kitchen! I want to learn non food responses to address my stress and get that under control.

To get all that weight off, I eliminated white sugar, white flour products and ate lots and lots of salads, fish, chicken without the skin, no fried foods, no soda, no ice cream or anything else fattening. I ate tons of fresh fruit and fresh veggies.
    How did I gain these 50 pounds back? Too much ice cream and pizza!! LOL

15. Likes Val, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great job Landon!!!!!!!

17. Likes Landon liked this post