Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Please Vote for my crochet "Aawww" Moment

Please Vote for my crochet "Aawww" Moment-shysleepingwithyarn1-jpg

This is my cat Shy. She was born feral but I rescued her from the mean streets before she got too old. She is now 8 years old. A week ago I had been sitting on the couch. I had been working several hours on a crochet lap blanket that used 5 colors including variegated yarn. I turned around on the couch to start putting the skeins away and saw Shy was cat napping amongst the yarn. I had to get out the camera and take a picture.

A few days later I saw Publix is sponsoring a Facebook pet photo contest. The prize is pet food. Can you help me out and vote 5 Paws for my cat Shy.

Please vote for Shy at:

Publix - Publix Paws Photo Contest | Facebook

Thank you
    Last edited by thebiggirl_1; 09-17-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a sweet looking kitty!! I'll vote for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just voted for your lil darling! I have a cat too & his name is Michael Catson. I have pics of him but I take them on my phone & can't figure out how to get them from my phone to this website or any other one! O well! Good luck to you & Shy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you post a link to your pic? I have been going through the pics and I can't find yours!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Can you post a link to your pic? I have been going through the pics and I can't find yours!
    The site won't let me create a link directly to Shy's picture so the link below gets you to the main page. After get to the page you will see the choice of "Rate Your Favorites". Once you click that button you will see an empty field called "SEARCH" Type in Shy's name there then click on the black search button and you will see her picture.

Publix - Publix Paws Photo Contest | Facebook

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mssroo7,

I email any photos I have taken on my phone to my email account. Then I access them online and save them to my computer.

Hope this helps you!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Okey dokey, I voted! Thanks for the directions!

Post Thanks / Like
    I voted and gave ya 5 paws way up!! Shy looks quite content and happy there all curled up!! Good luck!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Of coarse I just had to vote for you, my cat does the same thing. I keep my crochet in a quilt bag or tote depending on what I am working on. He climbs in and falls asleep under it all, then when he wakes up he will "steal" a skein...LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I voted..thanks for telling us how!