Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: doreenpower60

Post Thanks / Like

Post doreenpower60

Hi I am a 71 year old wife of 49 yrs, mother of 3 daughters and 1 son and grandmother to 4 grandsons and 2 grandaughters. Love to sew, crochet, volunteer with our local RCMP with citizens on patrol. I am coordinator for drug awareness we promotes awareness in the schools through the D.A.R.E program. Life member of the Royal Canadian Legion. You can see I keep busy with family and community. We are expecting our 7th grandchild in the early spring so I have been busy crocheting and sewing. We live on the ocean in Nova Scotia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Wow - you are a busy person! Congratulations to you on your grandchildren, too! Glad you decided to join us and hope you enjoy your time here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to Crochet Talk. We have lots of wonderful people here and hope you enjoy it. Congratulations on the new grandchild.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and I have to echo the others; you are busy!! Ask questions and post pictures of your work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcoming a fellow Canadian! I lived in N.S. when I was a kid. Dad was posted to Windsor Park in Halifax....also lived in Dartmouth for awhile.
    http://tinypic.com/k3rq4z.gif

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome....

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the welcome, so glad to hear from another Canuck. I lived near Windsor Park and had friends there. I lived just above the big field on Connolly St. Small world. By the way I was a Navy brat as was mt husband. He is also ex RCAF. He grew up on Connaught ave. I have been crocheting since I was 10 yrs old, notreally good at knitting as I am left handed and no one could teach me. Learned crochet sitting across from my teacher. She was a good friend and could teach anything. Have a good day and again thanks for the warm welcome from everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Doreen, I am Landon and also am a leftie! I am new to crocheting. My goodness! You certainly do keep busy and what great causes. Congrats on your new grandbaby. Yes, if you have pics of your work, we'd love to see them!!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make thread doileis