Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Turning on the heat already!!!

I can't get over it. We have had to turn on the heat already it is only the begining of September! Makes me worried about how cold winter is going to be.

Anyone else have to turn on their heat??

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you serious? Wow, this is early! I live in the Midwest in Missouri and our weather has been too hot. It only recently turned into better weather with rain and temps in the 80ies. Is the cooler weather due to a cold front? I am really ignorant when it comes to weather, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    No cold front that I know of lol. Up here it is early normaly we need heat at the end of the month or early October( we get snow by Halloween). It is very much a shock this early lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    The weather has been kinda crazy the last few years. In Oklahoma it has been down in the 50s for the evenings. But, my apartment is still hot enough to require the AC a little. We have alot of allergies and asthma, so we do not open windows routinely.

Post Thanks / Like
    Paige, this is quite early for youz! We don't usually get cooler weather til October here either, but, like Barbara says, the weather has been really wonky!
    Barbara, I don't open my windows either, Smudge and I BOTH have allergies! I never knew a cat could have allergies, but he does!

Post Thanks / Like
    The weather has defenetly been odd. Last winter was basicly six months of sping with a week of omg it's cold out(-45 without wind). We normally get a month of temps close to being that cold.

We dont open windows often either to much dust, which makes the allergies go nuts.

Post Thanks / Like
    It has been pleasant here in TN the last few days. I keep my air on 78 so it hasn't been on in a few days. Love that!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Im in south Florida you don't want to hear about it. I think I turn on heat once or twice a year around January sometimes Feb.
    Sorry.
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    Billie must be nice!! I will be asking to come for a visit as jan/feb is when it gets damn cold

Post Thanks / Like
    Here in upstate NY it's been a tad cold too! We've had a fire in our livingroom stove the last few nights! We burn wood so it will be awhile before we start up the boiler! I had the heat in the car on this morning when I went to babysit!! And yes-it is way too early to be cold like this!!!