Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Holiday Runner

Post Thanks / Like

Holiday Runner

Here is an update on the thread runner I started.. I have ten rows completed in this picture....Holiday Runner-img_0469-1-jpg

I'm going slow on this as I find the small hook hard to work with for long periods of time.

Post Thanks / Like
    What color is the thread? I must have old eyes that I can't see it clearly. You are doing great work and keep going and please post a picture of your finished project.

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks good. I hope to see it completed

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks kinda grey in the picture... But it is more of a blue maybe a steal blue color

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to keep working on it and hope to have it done soonish lol I will defenetly post pics of it finished.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is beautiful! What a pretty colour! You are doing a great job!! What is a thread runner used for?

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice start on the project! I have not used thread, yet. I bought some to play around with a very small hook. I think it will definitely take me longer to work with the smaller needle, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    It is beautiful! What a pretty colour! You are doing a great job!! What is a thread runner used for?
    From what I have seen most people use them on tables and put candle holders and what not on top...or at least that is what I will do lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Nice start on the project! I have not used thread, yet. I bought some to play around with a very small hook. I think it will definitely take me longer to work with the smaller needle, too.
    This is the second time I have used thread.. the first time I ended up throwing it out I was so frustrated with it. This time it is going much better. I find the hook harder to use because it is so small. My hands have been cramping up. At the rate I will be working on it for awhile. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Using thread always goes much slower that with yarn-at least it does for me anyway! And the hand cramps never seem to get any better the longer you've done thread work! Nice start! Anxious to see your progress!