Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I am happy to join. Hoping to learn. I am in a wheelchair and found that crocheting
    keeps me busy, relaxed and challenges me to learn new stitches and learn how to
    post on a thread for the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Purpleteapot!

I am Landon and glad to see you here. I am glad to hear that you enjoy crocheting so much. It is lovely, isn't it? It astonishes me on what all can be made!!
    If you have pics of your work, we'd love to see them!!

Happy Crocheting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Purpleteapot and welcome. Happy to hear you enjoy crocheting. I crochet/knit both but crocheting usually wins out. I am busy making sq's to send to assembler's for comfortghans and also trying to finish a pineapple tablecloth. Usually start in July making hats and scarves to send north to family for Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and if you have a question about a stitch or a pattern just ask and I promise someone on here will help you look or give you the answer. We love pictures of your work.

Post Thanks / Like
    purpleteapot1-welcome! Glad to have you join us. I also have mobility problems due to neuropathy and Charcot foot syndrome. I felt pretty isolated until I found this group. Finding new friends here has been wonderful. Crocheting has saved my sanity. If you have questions, we're all pretty gregarious and have no trouble sharing our thoughts and ideas! I have also learned new stitches lately. I have found the internet video tutorials invaluable to figure out some I could never grasp before. If you need ideas for projects, stitches, yarns, etc.check out old threads or start a new one yourself. If you have ideas or patterns of your own, share! We love patterns from our members. Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forum! It is great to have you here with us! Nice to meet you - I am Barbara!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! We have people with all sorts of physical abilities on this site! Glad you joined us!!