Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello to all crocheters!

Hello, this is my first post on this site, but I like to crochet so I thought I would join all of you here. I have 2 crafting loves, crocheting and quilting. So far this year I have made 9 afgans for Christmas gifts. I have several grand children, so thought I'd make all the girls each their own afgan. They range in age from 1 yr. to 15 yrs. old, so I ask what their favorite color was, and that's the color plus white, I have made them. I hope they like it. I want to pass down to my grandaughters how to crochet and quilt so it will not become a lost art in my family. My mother taught me these arts so I want to pass them on. I have been married 59 yrs. YES, TO THE SAME MAN !!! Can you imagine that ?????? We have 4 sons, 3 daughter-inlaws, and 7 grandchildren, & 7 great grand children. We love being with our families.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pat and welcome! You have come to the right place if you love crocheting! Sounds like you have been really busy crocheting! I have 5 grandchildren and they all got afghans last year! This year they are all getting sweaters! One down and 4 to go! So glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pat and welcome. I did the same thing in crocheting all the families an afghan one Christmas in their favorite colors.
    Also a mother, GM, and GGM. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Post Thanks / Like
    hello Pat. It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa. I make thread doileis

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Pat.
    Welcome!! WOW, I love how your family sounds! Do you have pictures of your work? We LOVE pictures!!

Happy Crafting!!

Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Pat,

Hello and welcome! It is great to have you here! Also congratulations on the wonderful marriage and having grandchildren! If you have photos of your creations, we would love to see them! Enjoy the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, I am a GM and a GGM just got a little boy in July. I also have a girl gg granddaughter. I love the abbreviations I will start using them myself! Love to see pictures!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pat! welcome to the forum!