Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Recent projects with one for laughs

These are a few recent projects made mainly for grandchildren. I snapped the pictures of the cardigans before I sewed on the buttons, and they looked much better with buttons! The arm cover was done on a long road trip to Seattle. The leather was cracking on the arm rest and irritating my arm, so with a little scrap yarn, lots of Dramamine, and lots of time on my hands, I made this ugly, but helpful cover. Feel free to snicker. 949[/ATTACH]Recent projects with one for laughs-claytonsweater-jpgRecent projects with one for laughs-img_3341-jpgRecent projects with one for laughs-img_3350-jpgRecent projects with one for laughs-img_3279-jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]
    Attached Images Attached Images Recent projects with one for laughs-armcover-jpg 
    Last edited by greatexp; 08-30-2012 at 01:46 PM.

2. Likes Carynjoyb, billiebob, libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great job! Looks like you have been busy! Love the idea of an arm cover, too! I would have never thought of that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your items look great

Post Thanks / Like
    you do very very good work. i am now just getting into crocheting baby items! they are fast and easier to make! thank you for sharing your talent!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your work is beautiful. I really like the striped sweater. All your colors are beautiful. Brilliant solution for your car. There is a lady on Etsy who crochets covers for car steering wheels. They are really nice too!!

Post Thanks / Like
    good job! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    creative and a great job; thanks for sharing....

Post Thanks / Like
    I loved your items. My granddaughter who has my great grandchildren doesn't really care for crocheted things and I have already made her several so I guess I won't be crocheting any more baby things. Thanks for the pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greatexp View Post
    These are a few recent projects made mainly for grandchildren. I snapped the pictures of the cardigans before I sewed on the buttons, and they looked much better with buttons! The arm cover was done on a long road trip to Seattle. The leather was cracking on the arm rest and irritating my arm, so with a little scrap yarn, lots of Dramamine, and lots of time on my hands, I made this ugly, but helpful cover. Feel free to snicker. 949[/ATTACH]Recent projects with one for laughs-claytonsweater-jpgRecent projects with one for laughs-img_3341-jpgRecent projects with one for laughs-img_3350-jpgRecent projects with one for laughs-img_3279-jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]
    I love the cute sweaters and little dress. Haven't made one of those in quite a number of years. Your are cover for the car arm rest is really a great idea. Thanks...I'll have to make one too. LOL