Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Pattern for Wrist Warmers

A friend has asked me to make her a pair of wrist warmers that look like the ones shown here.The pattern for these appeared in a magazine I have no way of getting. I am hoping someone here can help me find something similar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Here is a page which has the download available for $8. I will also look and see what else I can find which may be useful for you.

Ravelry: Open work layered wrist warmers cuffs pattern by Monica Siwak

Post Thanks / Like

Winter Crochet Wristers Crochet Pattern | Red Heart

This one does not look as fancy to me, but you could use the base of the pattern for the actual part that covers the wrists and add a more fancy top to them, if you know what I mean. I am amazed, there are not too many free patterns out there so far. I am still looking though. The originial post almost looks like it is done with crochet thread??

Post Thanks / Like

Rainbow mitts for Maia | The Green Dragonfly

I am amazed that there are very few free patterns that I can find on this. It makes me want to create some of my own free designs, although I have never done this! LOL

You would have to add a nice border to this pattern as well. This is for a younger child size.

Maybe, other members will have some other ideas for us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Theresa L. did you go to the raverly site? Click on to the 22 project tab and see if any of them share the patteren. Most people on there have altered therer own patteren so they can share. Good luck.
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    You go girl! I wish I could retire or win the lottary!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes.I looked at Raverly and none of them shared the pattern - it appeared in a magazine in January that I have no way of getting. The pictures posted here are nice but the friend wants the very delicate looking ones I shared in the link, not the bulkier ones.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I think it was done with crochet thread and has a much more delicate, almost Victorian look to it. That's the reason the friend wants it. I am not very good at creating patterns, I'm afraid or I would have tried that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post

Winter Crochet Wristers Crochet Pattern | Red Heart

This one does not look as fancy to me, but you could use the base of the pattern for the actual part that covers the wrists and add a more fancy top to them, if you know what I mean. I am amazed, there are not too many free patterns out there so far. I am still looking though. The originial post almost looks like it is done with crochet thread??

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to Crochet Pattern Central and find the category for fingerless gloves which is what these actually are. there should be several freebie patterns, and also you can adapt to thread size, or even peaches and cream, which would be acceptable as well. Troubles?, let me know, will do what I can to help you.

01wisconsinone@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Shaddy.The pictures here definitely are fingerless gloves but they are nothing like the picture in the link I posted. I don't know how to adapt these bulkier patterns to something more delicate. The ones I am looking for are more decorative, and lacy in appearance, almost Victorian. I may have to look at sweater patterns with sleeves with ruffled edges to find something I can adapt. But thanks for the suggestions.