Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Is anybody in the path of Isaac?

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I live in Missouri, up in the Ozarks. It is no where near me but we might get some rain from it this coming weekend.

What about you guys?[/FONT]

Post Thanks / Like
    I am close to you Landon in Oklahoma. Have they said which path the storm is going to take, yet? Earlier today they were not sure which way it was going to go.

We got an inch of rain last night, but still considered in severe drought, so more rain will be nice for us.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am over Atlantic ocean

Post Thanks / Like
    My inlaws are going to get A LOT of rain....they haven't really recooped from the other rain fall....my mother in law was caught in it and lost her car.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is what I have found on Isaac's path:::
    [url=http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20120826/NEWS/120826003/UPDATED-Grand-Isle-begins-evacuation?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE]UPDATED: Grand Isle begins evacuation | Shreveporttimes | shreveporttimes.com[/url]

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, KL1000, this won't affect you over there!! Lucky you!!
    Anaisa, I am sorry to hear about her losing her car!! I am glad she wasn't lost in it!
    Barbi, I wish we'd get an inch of rain! We are so behind, like so much of the US. Fall colors won't be in full spendor like in previous years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Isaac is skirting around us here in SC and it is predicted to hit Pensacola. We are getting some of the rain but not anything to be really concerned about. Tho I am sorry for those who do get hit by it, I am very grateful that we are not. Hopefully, it will lose strength instead of gaining it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Safe here but rain would be welcome. I have a lovely front porch flower garden and I have to haul out the hose and water everyday. Can anyone tell me why I get wetter than the flowers? lol Roses are a lot of work but when I can cut a bouquet for my livingroom then I am a happy woman.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are no where near it, but if it comes up the coast we may get some of the rain! Good luck to any of you that are in the path! We'll be thinking of you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Twinfaye, ha ha....yeah I get mostly wet too...I had to leave my rose bush behind; but I kept my June Lylies and guess what? They FINALLY bloomed...8 flowers....I can honestly say better late than never cuz it was getting close to being left behind next. I got them in Florida from my mother in law's lost garden.