Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Angels seems to be selling on eBay right now.

I was checking out what was selling on eBay in the finished handcrafts sections and it seemed to me that the hot item right now is crocheted angels.

I have looked at crocheted angel patterns before and thought they looked pretty complicated but I found this pattern on one of my fellow Squiddo writers page and thought it might be one I'd like to try. BTW, even if you're not interested in the pattern it wouldn't hurt to give the link a hit since the money she gets for writing on Squiddo goes to a good cause to help find missing children. Here's the link:

Free Angel Bell Crochet Pattern

Here's the picture: Isn't it cute!
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet Angels seems to be selling on eBay right now.-angel-jpg 
    Last edited by Patti Hale; 11-12-2011 at 08:12 PM.

2. Likes janie mae, MARISA liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patti,

Thanks for the post! I went to visit the link. What a great idea in helping others through writing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Cute pattern. Thanks for posting it

Post Thanks / Like
    I ended up making a crocheted bell in gold thread for my grandaughter, Elle, my belle, get it? I didn't really have a pattern (and I didn't take a picture sorry) but it was surprisingly easy, particularly since I was able to make up what stitch I wanted to make on each round and not have to figure out the instructions ;-)

The key thing was that I started at the top and increased it gradually and put some gold beads I had on hand in every so often. I also put a jingle bell inside and made a hanger for it. I sprayed it all with extra strength starch, let it dry, then sprayed it again.

This may become a tradition!

6. Likes Barbara G., janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

hello everyone

Is dark dreary evening here and i have depression and other problems. can anyone tell me how to make myself start crocheting seems like get interested enoough to do it. Was on the crochet angels web page one day recently and they said to contact them if anyone found them for sale but this may be different kind of angels.
    Sorry if dragging anyone else4 down don't mean to jenny.52williams

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Patti! I have crocheted angel bears for sale in my craft booth! I took 4" bears and made dresses and wings! I will post a picture when I get a chance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi jenny, welcome to the forums! I think since the days are getting shorter and we don't have lots of sunlight is reason some get depress. maybe you should see a Doctor and have them give you something for it.. hope you feel better soon..God Bless!

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for sharing the link!

Post Thanks / Like
    You know Jenny, these people have dragged me out of the dumps and other nasty places a few times and I've only been here a couple of weeks. I drag myself out of bed and take my 50 pills and come here. Most of the time they make me laugh. Give this a chance. I just got back into crocheting otherwise I would help there but there are a lot of amazing women here who can ninja their hands to yours and make them learn how. lol. Just ask any questions you have and someone will have an answer to it.
    Much love and Peace
    Karen

13. Likes janie mae liked this post