Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Baby things and more

Baby things and more-cocoon-hat-reese-002-jpgBaby things and more-reeses-blanket-001-jpgBaby things and more-elephant-lovie-001-jpg These are some of the things that I did for my great grandson Reese he was born April 20th. The dog was a bonus I didn't remember her in the picture she is Lovie. All the patterns were free! His room has a jungle motif so I made him an elephant. I know the trunk looks really long but it did in the pattern! Hope they give you an idea of some things to make. I just noticed that the blanket and things are laying on the tablecloth that my Mama made for me. It was one of the things I entered in the fair and it won 1st place. It is one of my treasures from my Mama. I'll make a better picture and show it better.
    Last edited by twinfaye; 08-24-2012 at 06:16 AM.

2. Likes libertylady64, Irishjl, greatexp liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are cute....aww love the table cloth too.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty, don't you just love thoes coocoons? LOL at Lovey I think she was trying to compare her tail with the elephant's trunk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cute! Great job!

Post Thanks / Like
    very cute..

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice. Hopefully they can be handed down to his son. You did a great job!! Congratulations!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your work is lovely and I love the elephant, LOL Awww for Lovie. My cat likes to be in whatever picture I am taking too, silly pooters!! Your mom's table cloth is beautiful! I thought at first that it was a bedspread. Amazing

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Baby things and more-008-jpgBaby things and more-010-jpgI love my fur babies Lovie is a chihuahua and Sissy is a dauschund they are both puppies. It is funny that you mention the tablecloth looks like a bedspread. I brought it home from the fair and laid it across my guest bed like a bedspread. The women at the fair insisted that I needed to wash and starch and iron it. I never have as I like a more casual look but I think I will so I can determine what I like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    good job twinfaye! I thought that was a bedspread also. think I printed off one kinda like it...love your puppies! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful... I love doing Baby things also. Where did you get the pattern? I love the still. your table cloth is beautiful.