Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Looking for Doll Patterns

Sorry about that. I would love to know where I can purchase crochet patterns for 16" fashion doll
    (Tyler Wentworth) by Robert Tonner. I just enjoy reading some of the things posted. I have a large library of patterns for dolls dating back to the 80's

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Here is one site which has paid patterns under the search for Tyler Wentworth:

Looking for Doll Patterns

Morrissey Dolls Crochet Patterns for Fashion Dolls

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We also have some doll patterns on site. Here is a list of threads which have info pertaining to dolls:

http://crochettalk.com/search.php?searchid=74581

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. i will try it.

Post Thanks / Like

patterns for dolls dating back to the 80's

Quote Originally Posted by janistwins View Post
    Sorry about that. I would love to know where I can purchase crochet patterns for 16" fashion doll
    (Tyler Wentworth) by Robert Tonner. I just enjoy reading some of the things posted. I have a large library of patterns for dolls dating back to the 80's
    Hi,
    I have been looking for a crocheted doll that was featured in a crochet magazine sold in stores around 1988 or so. It was a good size with legs thick enough that it could stand. The little knees were dimpled. It might have been Crochet World or something like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 3catlady View Post
    Hi,
    I have been looking for a crocheted doll that was featured in a crochet magazine sold in stores around 1988 or so. It was a good size with legs thick enough that it could stand. The little knees were dimpled. It might have been Crochet World or something like that.
    I do not have access to any old Crochet World magazines. I really wish I did - maybe someone will have what you need and let us know about it! Thanks for your patience!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think u looking for southen bell doll patterns i have some to trade for crocheted curtains

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi GRAY LADEY, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like

Think I have that pattern!

Quote Originally Posted by 3catlady View Post
    Hi,
    A dear friend could no only crochet so she asked if I wanted her "crochet things". Of course I said yes and 2 boxes of old Crochet Word, Work Basket, and lots of doll patterns! The other 4 rubber maid containers contented lots of thread and trim and unfinished projects. I will look through the magazines & patterns and get back to you tomorrow with what I found. Soon after Ms. Jeanette sent me my crochet goodies I ended up in the hospital and just getting back to the house. I'm sure I saw a doll pattern close to what your asking about. Your more that welcome to have a copy.
    Cross your fingers and say a prayer................ Tenderheart46

Post Thanks / Like
    The magazine had a picture of the doll on the cover. I think she had short brown hair. I hope you are feeling better soon.
    Last edited by 3catlady; 02-10-2017 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Spelling for doll was incorrect.