Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: some of my work

Post Thanks / Like

some of my work

well,i tried to ut some pics in here,dident work,dont know what
    i did whrong,,guess i will figure it out later,,sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I love doilys! Welcome to the forum.
    Same thing happened to me when I first tried to load pictures. I found out you have to click on the go advanced tab (bottom right) and when you get to the next page click on the paper clip to load your pictures.

BTW--if you love doilies do you happen to have a pattern for the pineapple wave? There's a new member on here looking for it. I found a couple of pictures for it that said it was an Elizabeth Hudson pattern but I couldn't find a link to the pattern or EH.

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since i love pineapples i went to check out the wave...looks beautiful, wonder if i should try that but then what don't I want to try, hey?
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    I definitely think you should fairynatb and then post the pattern on here, lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just started crocheting with thread. It was very frustrating for me because of such a small hook and using thread. I have made a few doilies and am liking to make them more and more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra View Post
    I just started crocheting with thread. It was very frustrating for me because of such a small hook and using thread. I have made a few doilies and am liking to make them more and more!
    ijust started to crochet with thread to. and you are right the small hook is a killer for me. I solved that promble by using two strands of number 10 crochet thread togather and using a size e or f hook. and presto! same pattern same look.

Post Thanks / Like
    I make crochet thread outfits for 4" Kelly dolls (Barbi's little sister). My Great-Grandmother taught me to crochet with thread! And I've loved it ever since!

8. Likes jklm liked this post