Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: pittypat

Post Thanks / Like

pittypat

Hello...new to crochet talk. I haven't crocheted for many years and only did Afghans and small bookworm bookmarks. I wanted to make some cross bookmarks for my CBS Bible study...so that led me to the internet and crochet talk. My mother taught me to crochet. Her mother taught her, I hope to teach my granddaughter.
    I was having a lot of trouble reading patterns, but finally worked it out. I had plenty of time, my daughter was in the hospital 10 days and I stayed 24/7 with her. Made a cross for her
    IV pole. If anyone reading this has a simple pattern for a cross I would be grateful if you would share it with me.
    I'm not sure how everything on this website works, so if I don't respond or miss a message,
    I'm sorry...never been good with computers...don't know trackbacks, tags, etc....

Post Thanks / Like
    That's ok I still can't post pictures....lol Howdie and welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi pittypat, welcome to the forum! I hope your daughter is ok now..

check this link.

Crochet Pattern Central - Free Religious Crochet Pattern Link Directory

Post Thanks / Like
    She is getting there. It will take some time, being at home with husband and son will help with the healing.. told her years ago she need a hobby. Kids never learn mother knows best. What is go advanced?

Post Thanks / Like
    the go advanced is when you want to add pictures or links as I did above. if you click on the link it takes you to the site that has what someone is looking for..hope I explain that right..

Post Thanks / Like
    at the top of this page is need help click on that and it will explain how to add pictures and links

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! Here are some links we have on site regarding cross patterns:

http://crochettalk.com/pattern-reque...k-crochet.html

Let us know if we can be of any assistance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello pittypat and welcome to the Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi pittypat and welcome! Hope your daughter is doing better! So glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad I joined,too..didn't know I was starting a thread...what exactly is a thread?
    I thought I was just introducing myself. I have a lot to learn about the website.
    My daughters recovery is moving along, slowly I might add. Just takes time. I've been
    keeping her 7yr old son during the day. School starts Monday, I and a gazillion mothers will be happy campers. I'll be praying for the teachers.