Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Some Items I have recently made!

Some Items I have recently made!-elegance-baby-blanket-jpgSome Items I have recently made!-princess-skylar-jpgSome Items I have recently made!-photo-1-jpgSome Items I have recently made!-jesus-pic-jpgSome Items I have recently made!-photo-jpgI am posting several pictures of items I have recently made. I love making doilies and these items have been a change to make but I love them.

The Pineapple baby Blanket I just completed for my son's best friend. The baby is due any day now. It is called "Elegance For A Baby" using baby yarn.

The Wall Hanging that says, 'JESUS, King of the Jews and King of kings'. I made this for our Church. It is made of #10 thread. A dear friend of mine designs these patterns for me. She does great work. She make special requests.

The Wall Hanging of the pic of "JESUS" I made for a Church we used to attend. It is made of #10 thread. My friend designed this one also.

The Wall Hanging that says, "Princess Skylar", I made for our only granddaughter. She is 12 and loves it. I used #10 thread. And of course my friend designed this one also!

The Wall Hanging the Cross is called the "Radiant Cross" this one is on another post. I made this more my best friend who used to be our Pastor also. I used #10 thread and my friend designed this one also.

The smallest of the Wall Hanging are 18X25 inches and the largest is is 30X38 inches. Each one takes me about 3-10 weeks to make. It is all fillet crochet.

IN the past I have made probably 25-45 doilies, a couple of tableclothes, a bedspread or two, several crochet hats that are starched and silk flowers attached. And all made from #10 thread.

I have also just recently made my first piece of clothing. I have made my wife a couple of jackets, sweaters, a jacket for my mom and seveal pieces of clothing for Skylar!

I have about 8 projects going now. Where does the time go?

I am a retired disabled Minister and everything I make I usually give away to friends and as CHRISTmas gifts.
    Last edited by Jerry31557; 08-20-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome work Jerry! thanks for sharing! wish I could so that..

3. Likes Jerry31557 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I promise you you could. It is a lot easier than you think. My grandmother taught me to chain stitch some 40 years ago and I have tought myself every thing else. Just do it. It is easy but it is a lot of counting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jerry - great work! Nice to see what you have been working on!

6. Likes Jerry31557 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful items!! You are great master

8. Likes Jerry31557 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work Jerry! They must have kept you busy for quite awhile!! Thanks for sharing with us!

10. Likes Jerry31557 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wall art are cool to make....thanks for sharing....

12. Likes Jerry31557 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi jerry, your work is wonderful! you are very talented!

14. Likes Jerry31557 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! All the items are absolutely stunning. I admire your hard work and patience. I am looking forward to seeing more of your masterpieces.

16. Likes Jerry31557 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for ya'lls kind words. May My God & Savior Jesus Christ be glorified!