Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Question Hi everyone

I am new here. I am looking for a basic crochet fingerless glove worked in the round. If anyone has a pattern or know where I can find one please let me know.
    Thank you
    Spirit

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Spirit and welcome!

Here's one pattern for fingerless gloves
    Fingerless Gloves, Gauntlets and Wrist Warmers to Crochet - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

When I googled it, I found many more if this is not what you were looking for.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hi everyone-fingerless-glove-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spirit,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to have you! There may also be some posts in the links and resources for gloves, but I am not sure if there are any fingerless ones?

Look forward to hearing more!

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you for the attachment.

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Spirit....here is another fingerless glove pattern. I like the gloves with incomplete fingers but not entirely fingerless and my husband likes them too. Fingerless Gloves Pattern - it's free! Hope it is what you are looking for!
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. I found another pattern by following the links on your page.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi my name is Christine and I'm from Stonington, CT. I'm sort of new to being able to follow patterns for crochet. My niece told me of a website where there are many, many free patterns. In it I found several fingerless glove patterns that are worked in the round. The site is ravelry.com. It's a really good site for both free and and patterns that you have to buy. The patterns that I have tried are on there. There is one in particular that I like that looks like a typical granny square stitch. I've made a bunch of those. They are more decorative than practical but I love the pattern. It can be increased or decreased by varying the initial chain in increments of 5. They are called Open Crocheted Cuffs. If you look around on the website and choose "free downloads" you'll come across a link for them. If you can't find it, email me at cstedford@yahoo.com and I'll try to hook you up. Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Christine,

Welcome to the group! Thank you for sharing the links.

I am from good ole Oklahoma. I look forward to hearing more about you! What is your favorite thing to crochet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara, so far my favorite is the open crochet cuffs, they are the fingerless gloves. My 2nd favorite is a hat that has ear flaps and long braids on both sides for tying or you can just let them dangle. They remind me of a ski hat with an alpine flair. Do you know what type I mean? I also am proud of myself that I found a mitten pattern yesterday that I did for my grandson. Christine

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm fingerless gloves look really cool! I wanna try doing that sometime.