Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Hello All!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello All!

Hi, I'm new to the site. Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been crocheting and sewing since I was eight years old. I also knit, machine embroider, cross stitch, quilt and scrapbook digitally. I have been retired for quite a few years now and spend my days sewing and crafting for friends, family and the occasional for hire project. Though I do sew and craft for profit, I do not consider myself a business person...but a professional hobbyist.
    Due to a recent surgery, crocheting has moved to the top of the list in my many hobbies, as it's the least physically demanding for me at present. I am spending my recuperation time making things for my new granddaughter. I discovered this site while searching for crocheted baby shoe patterns. I am looking forward to creating with you all.

2. Likes yarnmama liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nita- welcome- nice to see another sistah friend onboard

4. Likes NitaT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nita,

It is nice to meet you and have you as a member. You sound like a busy lady! I am Barbara and live in Oklahoma. I love to do crafts and crocheting, but have to find the time to do it. I homeschool and also write articles at home part time. I also volunteer for 4-H and Girl Scouts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Barbara and YarnMama for the welcomes. It is so nice to make your acquaintances.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi dear! wow machine embroider is something I would like to try. But crocheting is such an easy and handy craft as well. I really enjoy the fact that all i have to do is stick a yarn and hook in my bag and I won't ever be bored again! Looking forward to hear more from you. welcome aboard!