Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Cushion Bed Dolls

I am looking for a pattern or patterns for Cushion Bed Dolls. I have looked extensively and have only found a couple of cushion patterns, most are regular Bed Dolls. Any help would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the difference between a cuchion doll and regular bed doll? Is it the size?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi geirambo..welcome to the forum! the pattern you are looking for uses a half doll in a round pillow?

Post Thanks / Like
    Let us know more info and a few of us will help you find what you need if we can...thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    The cushion doll actually sits on a crocheted cushion attached to the bottom of the doll & is made with the top portion of the doll only whereas the regular bed dolls use a full size doll and stand up. The cushion doll is a much softer and desirable doll as far as I am concerned.

Post Thanks / Like
    The cushion bed doll is used with 1/2 doll and sits in round pillow. I have found a couple other than the one I did, & love, but most patterns I have found use the full doll which just stands up. Any help would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a link to a lady who sells pattern books. She has one called pillow babies. You will have to scroll down a little ways.

Cushion Bed Dolls

Treasured Heirlooms Crochet Vintage Pattern Shop, baby dolls

I have not been able to find anything else so far. I will keep my eyes out for more.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have some from annie attic..have to go thu my books..

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. I just seem more drawn to the cushion dolls rather than regular pillow dolls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it does not allow viewing of the patterns and I will not purchase without being able to see at least a larger version of the patterns. But I will keep this in mind.