Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for a boy and girl crochet pattern using size 10 thread.

I purchased this pattern from a lady on Ebay and well anyway, I never got it. If you happen to have this pattern or know where I can get please let me know. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images Looking for a boy and girl crochet pattern using size 10 thread.-boygirlangelpattern-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    If you look for holiday crochet you can find the girl; she looks like an angel....just don't make the wings...

Post Thanks / Like
    Jerry,

Sorry to hear that you did not get you pattern. Did you email the lady? Do buyers and sellers leave feedback on Etsy?

Is she a member of THIS group? Please send me a private message if she is.

Post Thanks / Like
    You should email her to let her know you didn't get it.

Post Thanks / Like
    This pattern has the boy angel that has legs and it looks like a boy. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I hav contacted her by email and through Ebay. She says she emailed me the pattern twice but I never got it. She said that her system of emails want allow her to email it again. She says she deleted the pattern after the second time she emailed it to me. So who knows. I wonder if there is anyone on here that can make a pattern by looking at a picture?

Post Thanks / Like
    I personally have not created patterns myself. I personally would not buy any thing else from this buyer and you can leave feedback for her on eBay that you never received your pattern so others will know.

8. Likes nothingnowhere liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, today she refunded my payment. Thank goodness. It wasn't much but it was what I wanted. Thanks yall!

Post Thanks / Like
    did you check your spam mail? sometimes it goes there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I checked everywhere in my email account. And it is not there anywhere. I did a email search and it did not turn up. I really don't think she ever sent it since I told her she could go into her sent file and it should be there and all she would have to do is to paste and copy and resend or just forward it to me. She told me she had done that twice and after the second time you can't send it again. Oh well.
    According to her and Ebay she refunded what I had paid her but after 36 hours it still is not showing up in my PayPal account..Oh well.
    Thanks every one.

I am not one to do this but I am at my wits end. So I am posting about her, HERE!
    A month ago I purchased a crochet pattern from this person and after a 3 weeks of asking where my pattern was she finally said that she had made a "COPY" of the Copy Writed pattern and she supposedly sent it to me 3 times. Along with selling it a couple of times to others. I checked and it was not sent to my email of anyother way. So last week I left her a NEG FEEDBACK. She immediatly sent me an email begging that I please change the NEG to a POS. And she was going to leave me POS FEEDBACK. Then Friday she finally refunded my money, She says. As I have not found that on my PAYPAL account.
    I have contacted EBAY and PAYPAL and they tell me she has never refunded my funds. It is not the price. I wanted the pattern as it was unigue. And I hate to be lied to. I have contacted EBAY and they said it is against their policies that NO ONE can make copies of a "Copy Writed"item to resale. Along with it being against the law. They are looking to this situation.
    If you buy from her on EBAY you have been warned. BEWARE of "koverallkids -SUSAN ON Ebay" DON"T BUY FROM HER!
    EBAY has told me to make what she did to me known among other people and to warn them..
    That's what I am doing!

Now after talking with EBAY it turns out she is using a falset name. Her real name is donna.askins! According to EBAY this has been an on going thing with her for a very long time. When I asked why EBAY allowed it the lady could not respond to my question.
    Last edited by Jerry31557; 08-20-2012 at 07:23 PM.