Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

More time to crochet!

I fractured the right hip on Sunday AM and had three pins placed. We were going motorcycle riding and I ended up with my foot caught in the rope that we use to raise and lower the garage door!!! Blood thinner twice per day and no weight bearing for 30 days. Have two baby blankets started so should get them finished no problem!!!!! Hope you all out there are doing great.

Post Thanks / Like
    How sorry I am to hear about your injury....nice postive outlook...heal fast and well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Sorry to hear about your surgery - it will be nice to do some crocheting! Maybe it will help you keep your mind off of everything else. Let us know how you are doing!

Post Thanks / Like
    O.M.G. You sound so calm, I hope you will be fine. I did a backward summersult of hubbys motorcycle a few years ago. I know you will get well fast. look at all the prayers and good wishes you will recieve.
    Good stiches and many prayers
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ouch!!! Hope you feel better real soon. But having a whole month to crochet as much as you like will be nice....I always try to find the good in bad situations.
    Happy Stitching,
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lili, sorry to hear.. wishing you a speedy recovery!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to see you can make a positive out of a negative. Too many people like to complain. Hope you don't have any more problems and get all the crocheting done that you want.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lili, am sorry to hear about your accident but know what you mean about time to crochet. Shattered my right femur 6yrs ago and dr had me in physical rehab with no weight bearing for 8 weeks. Spent that time not only crocheting but also teachng some of the hospital employees how to crochet. It really made the time pass quickly. I'm sure you will get your baby blankets finished as well as some other projects. Get well and enjoy your time you have to crochet all you like. Extra prayers sent up for your quick recovery.--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear about your accident! Sound like it's just a bump in the road for you! Glad you have your crocheting! I hope for a speedy recovery!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Lili, So sorry to hear about your injury! That sounds awful. I would be distraught over 30 days of no movement. You seem to have a good outlook though and they say that can help a recovery. Wishing you the best.