Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rita

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Rita

I am 66 yrs. old. I have severe Copd and am trying to quit smoking. Thought I might try croching to help me quit. Still smoke a few cigs a day and want to get completly off. Use to crochet yrs. ago and wanted to crochet to keep my hands busy. Need some very simple patterns to get started. Would appreciate any help from anyone. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rita,
    I just answered a link that was posted by Amray767 about dish cloths. She has a pattern posted there that looks easy and I have copied the link for you [URL="http://crochettalk.com/links-resources/309-crochet-dishcloth.html"] just copy and paste into your browser and you should get to her post. If you have any trouble let me know by sending an email. Good luck quitting smoking I did it about 25 years ago, just cold turkey, found that best. I am older than you and have arthritis too. Lots of luck. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rita,

It is nice to have you join the group! It is a great idea to busy yourself with crocheting to stop smoking. If you need to you can also busy yourself here in the forums and chat with friends. We do have patterns posted in the links and resources you can take some time to look at. There are easy ones and some that are more advanced as well. Look forward to chatting with you!