Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Baby flip flop pattern

I am looking for some instructions on crocheting baby flip flops for new borns

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! I really had a hard time finding a free one, but here it is. Hope this helps you out:

Baby flip flop pattern

Crochetville - View Single Post - Crochet Baby Slipper Pattern

3. Likes trishajohn, Irishjl, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

crochet flip flops

Thank you for replying to my request. I have this particular pattern but I am having a hard time getting the straps done. I don't understand her directions and have tried many ways and they just don't make sense to me. It sounds so simple and looks simple but I don't understand maybe if you could look at the directions and see what you think I would appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't quite understand the direction either! Maybe somebody will understand it! I even tried with a hook and yarn!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's not as easy as it sounds. I can't figure out how she connects the second strap to the first strap twice. Very confusing I have tried every thing the next best thing to do is crochet the straps seperately then stitch them together and crochet the toe part and then attach to sole. I think I may try to do a back strap too. It is hard for me to get out and go shopping because I am on Oxygen 24/7. My husband is good about helping me but it is real frustrating. So I thought it would be easy to get a pattern of the internet, well thats what I get for thinking. lol Thank you again for trying to help me.

Post Thanks / Like
    All Free Crochet recently had baby flip flop patterns. You might want to try there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you I will