Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

blanket with simba for baby

looking for crochet baby blanket with simba, lion king charactor on itb

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Wow - I love the idea of a Lion King crochet blanket. I have not been able to find one online for you. I will however keep my eyes out and we have other members who also look at the pattern requests. So, hopefully we will be able to find you something!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi phyllisdenke, welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! Since Simba is a licensed charater you may have trouble finding a pattern! We will all do the best we can!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are unable to find a pattern, buy a Lion King coloring book and copy the picture onto Graph paper. As long as you use it for your own personal use and don't sell the pattern or finished product I don't THINK you are violating any Trademark or Copyright laws.

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This site will make you a graph from a picture you have on your computer, so if you get simba on the computer, then can make a graph so much easier than doing it yourself. Wonderful tool, and good luck. I couldn't find a picture quickly, but surely you know a source?

can't seem to get the link to show properly, will type it out for ya, if this doesn't work, contact me, and will send directly. Why this doesn't work, am not familiar with this forum, so don't know.

www.microrevolt.org/knitpro/index.php
    Last edited by Shaddy; 07-29-2012 at 06:51 AM.