Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Gran

Post Thanks / Like

Gran

Hello from Canada: I have been so busy of late but now things are back to normal and I can resume crocheting. Trying to find a video to see how to do the long double crochet stitch, any suggestions? Also when you see a great pattern you want to copy but donot want to use all your ink especially colors, printing pictures and ads etc. is there an easy way to do this? Hope you are all enjoying the summer weather, its slipping way much too quickly. Thanks in advance, Gran

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Gran! Hello from Europe. I am Larisa. I make thread doilies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Gran,

It is nice to meet you! Glad you are here! Are you familiar with using a free pdf printer? It creates a pdf file to save onto your computer. Then, when you need to look at the file, you can open it on the computer.

Here is a tutorial on how to do a long single, double crochet, and half double crochet:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara: Thanks so much for your quick reply to my questions, its a lot easier to do when you can actually see it being done, I will now begin the afghan. Also I do have the pdf file but I am not that great on the computer, I will give it another try. It always looks so easy until I try to do it. Thanks again., Gran

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Gran, have you ever thought about getting a flashdrive? They are used to keep files on so you can make them mobile. I have an 8 GB that I got at Wal-Mart for less than $20. I have all of my crochet patterns on it. I also collect recipes so I have another one for those. Wherever I go, they go with me. You never know when you will have need of a computer and the flash drives make it so much easier. Hope this helps.--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gran! welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    howdie and welcome...if you like a hard copy of your crochet patterns what I do is copy it to word and try to make the photo of the pattern smaller.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gran and welcome! So glad you joined us!