Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Yay! I'm finally here!

Hello all I am so glad I finally got in here, thanks to Barbara. I taught myself to crochet in Jan 2011, it was something I have tried many times but just couldn't seem to get past single crochet. I crochet daily and have become pretty good at it well so I am told. I live in Florida and where I live there is no one that crochets! well not anyone I know of anyway. I am dealing with some quite serious health issues and use crochet to do battle with it. I try to stay positive about most everything. I am looking forward to making some new friends and offer what I can and get loads of inspiration from all you experts out there.

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shel and welcome! Many of us have found that crocheting or crafts in general help the body and the mind! Sorry to hear about your health problems but it sounds like you do have a positive attitude! We are good listeners here too if you ever want to vent! Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Shel and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Don't be shy about asking for help or joining in the conversations. We are not only helpful but a friendly group as well. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Shel,

Glad to see you finally was able to log in - it is great to have you here on site! We all love to hear more about crochet! Look forward to reading more of your posts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Shel. It s nice to meet you!. I am Larisa. I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that you aren't doing so great health wise...Trust me I understand fully; glad to have met you....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shel, welcome to the forum!