Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Hello members,

What are you plans for Thanksgiving? It is hard to believe that it is only two weeks away!

We will have a family dinner at one point and time during the week. My best friend works on Thanksgiving, so our actual holiday will be relaxing. I have not decided yet, but I think we will have our Thanksgiving dinner the day before!

Post Thanks / Like
    My oldest daughter wants to have Thanksgiving at her house. This will be the first time she's done this, so I'm really looking forward to see how she does!

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know yet what we will be doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    My sister and I alternate hosting Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year she is hosting Thanksgiving so I don't have to cook. I will miss all the leftovers though! My granddaughter's birthday is the 26th so we celebrate that too while everyone is together.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will have Thanskgiving with my kids and grandkids the day of and then rest up for the big shopping day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

It is so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just a few day away! Then Christmas comes so quickly afterwards!

Post Thanks / Like
    My children and grandchildren are coming over and my goddaughter and her daughter will be spending the day with me also. Since I am still recuperating from bypass surgery, they will be doing all the cooking and clean up. This will be a first for me in over 10 years, as I always do the cooking. I am looking forward to the day.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was told today that my daughter and her family and myself will be going to her in laws for dinner. This is the first year in a long time that I didnt cook dinner. I am going to enjoy myself.