Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: craftycaterina

Post Thanks / Like

Red face craftycaterina

My name is Karen I crochet knit do plastic mesh, and I also do some counted cross stitch. I have 3 girls and 1 boy. I also have 7 grandchildren. Not able to work a job so I have plenty of time to do my crafts

Post Thanks / Like
    well Hi there = ) I am unable to work also, but I must have a short attn span these days as it's hard to stay focused lol. I have got worse than a child! lol, oh well. I do crochet, a little bit of sewing and things like no sew knotted throws and the like. Not way gifted in the craft area I suppose. But I do enjoy what I do and Love giving them away as gifts. I'm a mom of 4 (2 boys, 2 girls), step mom of 2 boys and have 3 grandsons 1 granddaughter, 1 step grandson, and a new grand on the way! Large family and it's nice. So it's very nice to meet you and I welcome you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen...welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen,

Hello and welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! Glad you have time to do the things you love! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Karen. It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa. I have girl and boy and no grandkids

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Karen and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. I have no children or grandkids but I do have 4 great-nieces and 3 great-nephews whom I spoil rotten and then give them back to their parents. Revenge is SO sweet!!! If you need anything just ask and someone or several someones will be able to help you. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome....I find counted cross stitch harder than regular cross stitch; good for you for mastering it....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen and welcome! I babysit for 2 of my 5 grandchildren, so I usually have time to crochet! Glad you joined us!