Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Between Meals pattern

Hi , I am fairly new here and was told this is the place to locate hard to locate patterns. The name of the doily pattern is "Between Meals". It is out of print as it was originally published by Corticelli Lessons in Crocheting Book 5, in 1917.
    If anyone has this pattern I would love to have a copy. If you found a place to order it please let me know also. Thank you do very much.
    I have about 120 patterns in my library if I can help anyone!
    God bless the crochetier! Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

You might take a look at this link - this person had made a reproduction of the pattern you are looking for. It shows she sold it on ebay. I did not log in to see how much it sold for.

24" Crochet Thread Centerpiece Doily

But, there is a contact us at the very bottom of the page, you may send them a message and see if they can help you. I will also continue to look for an original as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this the doily you are looking for? There is not a pattern on this site, but if it is the same one - you can leave a message on the site and maybe she can also help you find the original.

Cille's Site - Doilies A - B and numbered doilies

Number 28 doily

Post Thanks / Like
    The pattern is available for free download @ Antique Pattern Library Antique Pattern Library...yes, type it twice in the search bar...when the list of sites comes up, click on this title....When site comes up, click on "Catalog". Click on the letter "C" of the Alphabet. The patterns are in alphabetical order...you'll need to scroll down to 'Corticelli [05] Lessons in Crochet...the pattern"Between Meal Centerpiece" is in PDF 1.I just now rechecked to make sure. Hope this helps all those looking for this beautiful pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyD View Post
    The pattern is available for free download @ Antique Pattern Library Antique Pattern Library...yes, type it twice in the search bar...when the list of sites comes up, click on this title....When site comes up, click on "Catalog". Click on the letter "C" of the Alphabet. The patterns are in alphabetical order...you'll need to scroll down to 'Corticelli [05] Lessons in Crochet...the pattern"Between Meal Centerpiece" is in PDF 1.I just now rechecked to make sure. Hope this helps all those looking for this beautiful pattern.

Wow! What a great site AuntyD! Thanks so much for sharing this. Not only is the "Between Meal Centerpiece" a lovely piece, but there are loads and loads of others that make me want to quit work and get to my yarn and thread! LOL Thanks again!

6. Likes Barbara G., Jerry31557 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks do much

Post Thanks / Like
    You are very welcome....as a crocheter for 45 years I know how exciting it is to find free patterns that you would like to make....enjoy.

9. Likes Jerry31557 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone sent me an email and asked if I would share a copy of the pattern "Between Meal Centerpiece" and I will be glad to. The only problem is I lost this persons email addy.
    Please send me another request to my email: Jerryfkimbrell@yahoo.com In the subject line please put the name of the pattern you want. The pattern I have is in PDF!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the pattern and if anyone is interested, send me a private message and I will try to get it to you. It is out of print now and has been for several decades. Let me know. GOD bless us Crocheters!

And GOD bless the USA!