Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Crocheting since 7 years old

I have been crocheting since I was 7 years old. Love Thread Crochet the best! Searching for old patterns - have a huge collection already - but looking for more and more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! I make doll clothes with thread! My greatgrandmother taught me to crochet using thread! What trhings do you like to crochet? Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! You name it and I probably have made it. Mostly things such as table cloths, doilies, chair backs, table runners, Christmas stuff etc. always looking for more and more patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    I prefere the thread stuff too! Welcome btw....because I live in my RV I sadly had to give up some of my patterns. When I learned how to knook I was mad because the book set I gave to the library was really cool w/ Crochet, Knitting and Sewing ideas....It took me a long time to have that collection, I was shy of three books...then the library NEVER put them out! So I can't even go there when I visit to check them out....but yes, thread crochet is what I like better...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I make only thread doilies. It s great site with old patterns Antique patterns library

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome,

It is great to have you here! Love to hear more about you! Let us know if you are in need of anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. I do like thread crochet. Made a whole wardrobe of Barbie clothes for my great-niece for Christmas one year. We almost had to pull her off the ceiling. If you need anything just ask and someone or several someones will be able to help you. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sjberg..welcome to the forum!