Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New but old....

Post Thanks / Like

New but old....

Hi, my name is Risa K and I learned to crochet when I was a little girl from my grandmother...Now, 40 years later, I am disabled from Crohn's disease and have a lot of time on m hands and have started pursuing a lot of sewing skills again, but I am having some trouble with getting started crocheting anything other than a simple line so I am hoping that this website will help tremendously!! Have a great day always, and remember to smile!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! We are glad you are here! Let us know if you need anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Risa, I'm Jan and welcome to the group. I'm sure you will find the help you need here from someone or more than one someones. Am glad you picked us to join. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Risa. It s nice to meet you! I am larisa LOL. I make thread doilies. I wish you good health!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Risa! And welcome! Have you looked at the tutorials on this site? I think you may find them very useful! Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and I understand as I am disabled as well (something different but still); anyways as for getting used to crocheting again...practice...have fun with it and don't be afraid to rip....