Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

"AMISH SNOWFLAKE" available at GrannyBlankets.com

"AMISH SNOWFLAKE" available at GrannyBlankets.com-amish-afghan-blanket-jpg"AMISH SNOWFLAKE" available at GrannyBlankets.com-amish-crochet-blanket-jpg"AMISH SNOWFLAKE" available at GrannyBlankets.com-snowflake-afghan-blanket-jpg
    Last edited by GrannyBlankets.com; 10-23-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Grannyblankets.com, Very pretty, do you make all these blankets yourself or do you make them to sell?

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Grannyblankets.com, Very pretty, do you make all these blankets yourself or do you make them to sell?

Spoula

Spoula, I have a love for anything vintage....especially hand made. Old crochet, USA plaid wool, and quilts etc. They have always held a place in my heart. Although I don't personally make everything that I sell I highly admire them. Especially considering how much time and materials were put into them. Part of the reason for selling them is the hope that they will be cherished and shown off again....I am hoping they do not become a lost art.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GrannyBlankets.com View Post
    Spoula, I have a love for anything vintage....especially hand made. Old crochet, USA plaid wool, and quilts etc. They have always held a place in my heart. Although I don't personally make everything that I sell I highly admire them. Especially considering how much time and materials were put into them. Part of the reason for selling them is the hope that they will be cherished and shown off again....I am hoping they do not become a lost art.
    GrannyBlankets, I loved every word you wrote. I feel the same way. I was beginning to think that nobody ever crochets until I started looking on the Internet. I was surprised to see young girls and even men making lovely items. I appreciate the hard work and the time put into any handmade item.

Thanks for sharing you lovely blankets with us.
    Spoula

5. Thanks GrannyBlankets.com thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of my current favorites. The colors and design is fantastic.