Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone "Kady BS" I am new member

Hi everyone, I am happy to be a member of the crochet talk community
    My mother taught me how to Crochet when I was 10 years old, and today I design my own pattern trying to make new things with crochet and I opened my own shop (in conclusion I owe my mother a lot) and I am so happy with it, I'd like to share some of my work here, I'd like to give help to anyone that needs it in crochet and I am here to learn from the experts as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Kady BS, Welcome to the forum glad to have you join us. Look forward to seeing some of your crochet items.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome Kady

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Spoula
    I am facing a small problem of how to post a photo of one of the patterns that I designed
    where do you suggest I should post it?
    thanks again
    Last edited by Kady BS; 08-25-2018 at 12:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kady,
    I'm not Spoula but I would suggest that you post it in the Main forum. Do you know how to post a photo?

Post Thanks / Like
    NO I don't know how to post a photo

Post Thanks / Like
    HelloKady, I saved this post from Jean Marie where she posted for another lady on how to post pictures. I post my pictures by going to the Pictures area and click on new post.
    Spoula

To post a picture click on 'go advanced' If you don't see that then click on 'reply' and then you'll see 'go advanced' Either way click on 'go advanced' Then click on the paper clip just above where you would type a message. Then click on 'add files' and then 'browse' Select a picture by clicking on it and then click 'open' and then 'upload' If you want another picture you can do this again. You can upload 5 pictures and when you're done click 'done' You won't see the pictures but click on the arrow by the paper clip and then click on the picture that comes up in the box and your picture will be in the message box where you would type a message.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you Spoula
    In fact, I was expecting to find a paper clip but I didn't
    There are other icons for like: insert video, Email, Link ... but there is no paper clip
    is it because I am just a new member?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello again Kady,
    No it is not because you are a new member. There are different ways to get pictures posted.

I posted the information for you that Jean Marie uses. As she wrote it out so nicely.

I find it easier to do this way. I just stumbled on this one day and it works for me.
    Go to pictures and choose post a new thread. You will get another screen and there is a paper clip for attachments.
    Click on the paper clip and you will get another screen for Browse.(I browse my computer where I store pictures).

Click Browse and go to where the picture of the item you want to upload resides. Once upload is finished click on done. Your picture will be posted.
    I hope this makes sense. If not there is a post from Barbara G. (admin) where she has screen shots on how to upload pictures. You can find it under the Header Main Menu there is a post "sticky" showing how to post pictures.
    Hope this helps,
    Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 08-26-2018 at 11:36 AM. Reason: spacing