Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Request - McCalls 14289 Shawl Pattern

Here is a request from a guest which is invited to join our group:

Hi, I am looking for McCalls Fashion Series # 14289 1975. It's a wonderful Shawl pattern, crochet.
    I appreciate any help you can give me.
    Thank you, Shelly

If anyone knows where we can find this pattern, please post here or send me a message. I did a search but did not have favorable results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wondering, is this shawl pattern in a leaflet, in a magazine, do you have a picture, more info would be a great deal of help.
    Love to help, just need the info where to start.
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Shaddy,

This is all the information the "guest" viewing the forums sent me. I asked her to join the forums so that she could discuss if needed and members could interact with her on a more personal level. Hopefully, she will join us. We would love to have her!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward, love to search for America's Most Wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I have a simplicity 9743 crochet shawl plus vest from 1971 Its a very open stich. Mainly chains and single crochets. I work with a "computer expert" at summer camp if any one wants I'll see if he can help me send it along.
    Good stiches
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billiebob View Post
    Hi, I have a simplicity 9743 crochet shawl plus vest from 1971 Its a very open stich. Mainly chains and single crochets. I work with a "computer expert" at summer camp if any one wants I'll see if he can help me send it along.
    Good stiches
    Billie
    Thank you for sharing the info you have. I will let you know if she emails me back through the help desk. Appreciate you letting us know what you have which may be useful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this it? My Favorite Shawl I googled it, and found this site, seems like a good site. The shawl is very pretty, and is crocheted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic1 View Post
    Is this it? My Favorite Shawl I googled it, and found this site, seems like a good site. The shawl is very pretty, and is crocheted.
    I did see one in google, but there was not mention of where to find the pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe this is the pattern you are looking for. here is where I found it.
    Knitting Paradise - Forum

http://www.knittingparaRequest - McCalls 14289 Shawl Pattern-thumb-1341806014137-thread_crochet_spider_web_shawl_2-jpgdise.com/t-94205-1.html[/IMG]"]