Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello! This is my first time here. Need some help! Please..

I'm Sue and I've been crocheting for a long time. My sister taught me and I've made all kinds of items. I'm looking for a pattern but I don't know what it is called. It is like the little "capelets" ladies wear over shirts. The ones I've seen have been bought in stores not hand made. I have a request for one and can not find a pattern. What I need is a pattern. It's kinda like a sweater, very short, comes under the bust, short caplet sleeve. Any ideas or suggestion please. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! I am not sure what the item looked like which is available in stores, but here are a few ideas for you. I tried to look for free patterns, but some may be purchase:

Hello! This is my first time here. Need some help! Please..

Ladies' Glittering Capelet Crochet Pattern - Crochet Pattern - Planet Purl

http://www.redheart.com/FreePatterns...nid=WR1841.pdf

Crochet Spot » Blog Archive » Crochet Pattern: Broomstick Lace Capelet - Crochet Patterns, Tutorials and News

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sue! It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa. I make only thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. I will see if any of these will work for her. Thanks again.

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sue! And welcome! Are you looking for a shrug or bolero pattern? That's what they call a short jacket like garment! Try crochetpatterncentral.com for a pattern! Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure what it's called. It comes just below the bust and can have a short sleeve. It's like a short wasted sweater. Thank you for the info, I will check it out. And thanks for the welcoming. I have never joined a group like this, should be fun. I have been crochering for a very long time, I was in my teens. I love to crochet and read.

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Maryjane, I checked out that web site and it is a bolero that I am looking for. I found several nice patterns. Thanks again for your info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Probably looking for a shrug. Go to Ravelry or one of the yarn companies' webside and put <free crochet shrug pattern> in the SEARCH box. Plenty of them will appear.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you found what you were looking for! You'll have to post a photo when you are done!