Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: Yard Sale Finds

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Yard Sale Finds

Went to a yard sale and I found ALOT of yarn and bought it. Not really knowing what all was in the box, I took it home and looked it over. It was full of full skeins of all different yarns from Red Heard, Lion Brand , and many more. The total count was 97 skeins for $40.00. Now that has really got my yarn inventory to the ceiling. my husband told me that I will never need to buy any more yarn for a long time.

Post Thanks / Like
    great deal, but your husband does not know the meaning of a yarnaholic!!! have a great 4th!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashlover View Post
    Went to a yard sale and I found ALOT of yarn and bought it. Not really knowing what all was in the box, I took it home and looked it over. It was full of full skeins of all different yarns from Red Heard, Lion Brand , and many more. The total count was 97 skeins for $40.00. Now that has really got my yarn inventory to the ceiling. my husband told me that I will never need to buy any more yarn for a long time.

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Good job! Let us know what you make with some of it! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Enough yarn? NEVER...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Great haul!!! You can never have too much yarn!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashlover View Post
    Score! but I have to laugh at your hubby because he obviously doesn't know us fiber artists very well lol there is always room for more yarn bahahahaha

Happy Stitching ~Melanie~
    MsStitchWitch on Crochetville
    MsStitchWitch73 on Ravelry

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations!! Sounds like you hit a motherlode. But enough yarn????? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Depending on what you make, you may not have enough of any one color to complete a project and that's your excuse to buy more yarn! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Exacty! But he will soon learn.

Post Thanks / Like
    How WONDERFUL!!! I'm a yard sale addict and find lots of yarns, sometimes even the very expensive kind. It's amazing often a person starts but doesn't finish a project. Also, sadly, yarn is up for grabs when someone dies or gets too ill to crochet. That's how I managed to buy 40 crochet hooks for $5.