Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Just Joined

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Just Joined

Hello All! I am from Texas, and just happened upon this forum while browsing. It seems to be very active, and I look forward to getting to know you. I am a self taught crocheter, do a little knitting. I mostly work on afghans and blankets. I have one son. Recently widowed. Love animals!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Nice to meet you! Glad you joined us! We do have a nice group of members here! What kind of animals do you like? All of them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! I am in Europe. I have daughter and son. I make thread doilies. Do you have a cat? I have 7 birds

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! I stumbled upon this site as well, and now I feel at home! Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. This is a nice site to share with people who share your interest in corchet. I knit mostly, but I learned to crochet first, and I'm starting to re-learn that skill. You get rusty; but you don't forget how to hook it!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks for the welcomes. I have 3 inside cats, and I feed 3 "stray" (for the past 14 yrs!!) Also have my dog whom I adopted from our local humane society. They told me she would be 20-25 lbs. She is now 70 lbs!! Vet keeps saying she won't get any bigger! I wouldn't give her up for anything though. She's a great "Guard dog". Her size alone scares off people, especially salesmen! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    What s color of pets? I wish I could see photo og Guard Dog